1.3.6 no incoming connections + 1 other question

Support for Deluge on Apple Mac OS
davidvlh
New User
New User

1.3.6 no incoming connections + 1 other question

Post by davidvlh »

Hi, I'm a noob here, I've been successfully running Deluge for a few months with BTguard. First off, with 1.3.5, I started getting "tracker status Error: premature end of file" on some of my torrents, they downloaded, and then seeded for only a short time. I searched for a solution and found none. So, I decided that maybe if I updated to 1.3.6 the problem would be fixed. No such luck. In fact, now my problem is that I have no incoming connections. I tested the active port in network preferences and I'm not getting the green light. Downloading is working fine. Seeding is not.

The other question I have is about when I open a torrent file with deluge. Deluge does not show up in the drop down menu when I right-click and select "open with." When I select other, it takes me to my applications folder and I have to first select "all applications" in "enable", then I can open the torrent file with Deluge. It's a little annoying. Is there anyway I can make deluge the default client so all I have to do is double click?
carbncl
Leecher
Leecher

Re: 1.3.6 no incoming connections + 1 other question

Post by carbncl »

About file associations just give a look there: http://osxdaily.com/2009/10/25/change-f ... -mac-os-x/
Basically, you have to "Show information" (cmd-I) of a torrent file, pick Deluge there, and then click "Change all" to apply it to all torrent files.

About BTGuard, no idea sorry :)
davidvlh
New User
New User

Post by davidvlh »

Thanks carbncl! That was a good solution for my second question.

Still crossing my fingers and hoping for an answer to my primary question.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Have you forwarded the port or using a random incoming one with upnp?