Deluge.app (Current version: 1.3.11)

Support for Deluge on Apple Mac OS
EightyFour

Re: Deluge.app (Latest version: 1.3.5)

Post by EightyFour »

Twiz wrote:Sorry for the newbie-ish question, but can this build be used as a thin client? TIA.
Shortly, yes.

The long version: Through the connection manager.
Twiz
New User
New User

Post by Twiz »

Is it possible to easily migrate config and torrent data from Deluge.app to a Linux build of Deluge? I'm not using either yet but I'd need that ability in order to use Deluge.app.
carbncl
Leecher
Leecher

Post by carbncl »

Twiz wrote:Is it possible to easily migrate config and torrent data from Deluge.app to a Linux build of Deluge? I'm not using either yet but I'd need that ability in order to use Deluge.app.
I guess copying ~/.config/deluge folder should do the trick.
carbncl
Leecher
Leecher

Post by carbncl »

Good news, finally managed to produce a v1.3.6 Deluge version on mac.
And better news, looks like it doesn't crash anymore with libtorrent 0.16.8 on i386.
And even better, it is now based on code included in main Deluge source repository, with Cas additions/fixs.

Could anyone try download it and report if that works or any issues?
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6392971/Deluge ... 1.x86.tbz2

EDIT: Well, this probably needs some more works, got "squares" characters displayed everywhere issue on one of my computers... (retina MBP, Mountain Lion) Works fine on a non-retina one... (Lion)
ericgus
New User
New User

Post by ericgus »

carbncl wrote:Good news, finally managed to produce a v1.3.6 Deluge version on mac.
And better news, looks like it doesn't crash anymore with libtorrent 0.16.8 on i386.
And even better, it is now based on code included in main Deluge source repository, with Cas additions/fixs.

Could anyone try download it and report if that works or any issues?
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6392971/Deluge ... 1.x86.tbz2

EDIT: Well, this probably needs some more works, got "squares" characters displayed everywhere issue on one of my computers... (retina MBP, Mountain Lion) Works fine on a non-retina one... (Lion)
I tried your Deluge.app.1.3.6-1.x86.tbz2 build and I also get the "squares" for characters on my early 2008 24" iMac running 10.8.2 Mountain Lion.
carbncl
Leecher
Leecher

Post by carbncl »

Here is a new package: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6392971/Deluge ... 2.x86.tbz2
Fixed the squares issue and other things... (Thanks Cas)
Still an issue with classic mode, not saving torrent state correctly...
ericgus
New User
New User

Post by ericgus »

Thanks! that last version fixed the square box issue for me as well..
ericgus
New User
New User

Post by ericgus »

One thing I noticed and I think its a bug with the prior version as well is magnet link handling seems somewhat still non funcional .. While I can drag a magnet link into the application and it will accept it I get the add dialog box etc.. as per normal.. however, clicking on a magnet link launches Deluge but I don't get the add torrent box .. thoughts?
carbncl
Leecher
Leecher

Post by carbncl »

ericgus wrote:One thing I noticed and I think its a bug with the prior version as well is magnet link handling seems somewhat still non funcional .. While I can drag a magnet link into the application and it will accept it I get the add dialog box etc.. as per normal.. however, clicking on a magnet link launches Deluge but I don't get the add torrent box .. thoughts?
Magnets links does not work and wont probably in the near future... (GTK-OSX limitation)
ericgus
New User
New User

Post by ericgus »

carbncl wrote:
ericgus wrote:One thing I noticed and I think its a bug with the prior version as well is magnet link handling seems somewhat still non funcional .. While I can drag a magnet link into the application and it will accept it I get the add dialog box etc.. as per normal.. however, clicking on a magnet link launches Deluge but I don't get the add torrent box .. thoughts?
Magnets links does not work and wont probably in the near future... (GTK-OSX limitation)
Thanks for the answer!.. I can live with dragging the link ..