• boost 1.47 > 1.49
    • openssl 1.0.0e > 1.0.0g
libtorrent still crashing on x86.
darkfader
New User
New User

Re: Deluge.app build using GTK-OSX **Test Release Available*

Post by darkfader »

So far so good with the new version in classic mode. Running for a few days now.
Magnet links seem to work nice too, except I need to drag-drop then from Safari instead of just clicking. Still waiting for Magnet support in BitTorrent WebUI+ Firefox add-on.
Oh. and somehow I cannot get Deluge-python to allow in my firewall rules, so I had to disable it altogether :(
dsjstc
New User
New User

Post by dsjstc »

Just wanted to add my voice to the torrent: thanks very much for releasing your work.
carbncl
Leecher
Leecher

Post by carbncl »

darkfader wrote:So far so good with the new version in classic mode. Running for a few days now.
Magnet links seem to work nice too, except I need to drag-drop then from Safari instead of just clicking. Still waiting for Magnet support in BitTorrent WebUI+ Firefox add-on.
Oh. and somehow I cannot get Deluge-python to allow in my firewall rules, so I had to disable it altogether :(
Never tried magnets, will give a look, I guess it is something similar to file associations.
What firewall? I'm using snitch w/o issues... But not in classic mode...
dsjstc wrote:Just wanted to add my voice to the torrent: thanks very much for releasing your work.
You're welcome! :)
Harsesis

Re: Deluge.app (GTK-OSX based)

Post by Harsesis »

I'm having a bit of trouble with enabling the execute pluging. I enabled debug and I got the following messages. The checkbox gets enabled then disabled. Getting the execute plugin working would make deluge the best client I've used by far! Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Code: Select all

[ERROR   ] 22:32:24 pluginmanagerbase:146 Unable to instantiate plugin!
[ERROR   ] 22:32:24 __init__:1164 No module named utils
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/Deluge.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/deluge-1.3.4-py2.7.egg/deluge/pluginmanagerbase.py", line 144, in enable_plugin
    instance = cls(plugin_name.replace("-", "_"))
  File "/Applications/Deluge.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/deluge-1.3.4-py2.7.egg/deluge/plugins/Execute-1.2-py2.7.egg/execute/__init__.py", line 40, in __init__
    from core import Core as _plugin_cls
  File "/Applications/Deluge.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/deluge-1.3.4-py2.7.egg/deluge/plugins/Execute-1.2-py2.7.egg/execute/core.py", line 39, in <module>
ImportError: No module named utils
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/Deluge.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/deluge-1.3.4-py2.7.egg/deluge/ui/gtkui/osx.py", line 137, in quit
    reactor.stop()
  File "twisted/internet/base.pyc", line 571, in stop
twisted.internet.error.ReactorNotRunning: Can't stop reactor that isn't running.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

carbnl to fix the above issue the py2app needs to explicitly include "twisted.internet.utils"

Harsesis: You could try putting the utils.py file in the attached zip into the application folder "Deluge.app\Contents\Resources\lib\python2.7\twisted\internet\" and it should work.
Attachments
utils.7z
(2.45 KiB) Downloaded 350 times
carbncl
Leecher
Leecher

Post by carbncl »

Cas wrote:carbnl to fix the above issue the py2app needs to explicitly include "twisted.internet.utils"
Will do, thanks Cas.

Off-topic, magnet link support won't be easy to do, GTKOSXApplication not supporting URL schemes...
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

carbncl wrote:Will do, thanks Cas.
You could also include email.mime as the yarss2 plugin now requires multipart and text from that module.
Harsesis

Post by Harsesis »

Cas wrote:carbnl to fix the above issue the py2app needs to explicitly include "twisted.internet.utils"

Harsesis: You could try putting the utils.py file in the attached zip into the application folder "Deluge.app\Contents\Resources\lib\python2.7\twisted\internet\" and it should work.
It worked

Thanks! Now to search the forums for some novel ways to use this plugin. :)
Harsesis

Post by Harsesis »

@carbncl By the way any new releases on the horizon

Also I have magnet links working using a greasemonkey script +web UI http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/79003. It adds little drops to the magnet/torrent links. When you click the drop it adds it to deluge. Its really neat. I'm happy to help anyone set it up if you require help.