Bug report in 0.5.8rc1

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
loki

Bug report in 0.5.8rc1

Post by loki »

Most of it seems to be working a lot better than the previous versions. Congratulations on that first of all.

I noticed that in the event log, plugin enabled, I have a list of Peer Blocked ip address... except it's 192.168.1.100... It's blocking myself?

And when I right-click on the torrent and click on open containing folder it doesn't work, doesn't do anything.
loki

Re: Bug report in 0.5.8rc1

Post by loki »

It looks like the peer blocking was due to the local peer discovery feature, I have since disabled it and it no longer blocks my local IP. I wonder though if I just ignore the message if it still works as expected. And why would it be blocking me anyway?
steviejks
New User
New User

Post by steviejks »

Hi,

I get runtime errors .. does anybody have the same problem as me ? is it from deluge or something wrong with my windows ? and i have another problem : deluge crashes sometimes without doing nothing , and after i start it again start hash checking which is a pain in the ass if you download big files .. it's a shame because it's the single torrent client that passes mi isp shaping.. whats the use of a 10 mbps connection if i get 50 kb/s on utorrent and allmost full speed on deluge .

Thanks
abubin
Seeder
Seeder

Post by abubin »

here is the first thing I see after installing 0.5.8rc1 and opening the browser.
deluge4.GIF
deluge4.GIF (33.17 KiB) Viewed 4996 times
Nusenator

Post by Nusenator »

Hi!

Web browsing is very slow(Firefox,IE7) when the deluge is running(i tried 0.5.8rc1, 0.5.7, 0.5.6.2) and i do not download or upload nothing.
Anyone knows why is this?

Thx...
ressac

Post by ressac »

i have same problem like as steviejks

I get runtime errors .. does anybody have the same problem as me ? is it from deluge or something wrong with my windows ? and i have another problem : deluge crashes sometimes without doing nothing , and after i start it again start hash checking which is a pain in the ass if you download big files .. it's a shame because it's the single torrent client that passes mi isp shaping.. whats the use of a 10 mbps connection if i get 50 kb/s on utorrent and allmost full speed on deluge .
steviejks
New User
New User

Somehow works :D

Post by steviejks »

I formated my hdd , installed windows and after that deluge.. but i was still having runtime errors. so i uninstalled deluge remove the settings from C:\Users\Administrator\deluge and installed it again and now works fine .. but i'm still curious what causese those errors ,i guess they are simply random.. Thanks deluge developers Happy X-Mas !!!!