Crash in version 0.5.7.1

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
nickmarinho

Crash in version 0.5.7.1

Post by nickmarinho »

I'm having this screen on windows after 10 or 15 minutes that i opened the deluge.

Gr3go

Re: Crash in version 0.5.7.1

Post by Gr3go »

I tried to run deluge-torrent 0.5.7.1-2 on windows xp sp2.
On app start it crashes(not responding)....
What to do?
razhar

Post by razhar »

if i change the listening port at the preferences,deluge will crash with runtime error.... i need help.. :(
eiman23x

Post by eiman23x »

1. 1'm using c2d processor, i also got same error using 0.5.7.1. another problem is the deluge will close by itself if i leave it about 3 to 4 hours. i hv install this version to low spec laptop/pc (pentium 4, not c2d), amazingly there are no such error like this.

2. at some stage i even can't open deluge, i thought when i reinstalled it again to overwrite the current setting this problem will settle, NO!~
i need to remove all the setting and delete the folder inside Program Files and inside Document and SEtting, then install fresh deluge, then i can open deluge safely.

Any suggestion to cater this two problem??
kromok

Post by kromok »

eiman23x wrote:Image

1. 1'm using c2d processor, i also got same error using 0.5.7.1. another problem is the deluge will close by itself if i leave it about 3 to 4 hours. i hv install this version to low spec laptop/pc (pentium 4, not c2d), amazingly there are no such error like this.
Clued by this, I opened up my task manager and set Deluge to only use 1 processor (CPU Affinity). No crash yet for 40 minutes. Let's see how it goes.

Edit: 4 hours and still no crash.
Edit2: crashed 10 mins after.