Hash check probs

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
jzng89
New User
New User

Hash check probs

Post by jzng89 »

First I would like to say WOW! So many new topics after being away for a while.

Anyway, using new Deluge 5.6.2 and it crashes once in a while, no biggie. But when I turn it off normally and then restart my PC, it'll run a hash check (note : I turned it off PROPERLY). So I have to wait while it checks a few gigs of data before it'll begin downloading, everyday! I never had this problem with the old alpha version. Speaking bout alpha versions any links to download the alpha versions again? The ftp links have been changed. Searching for Alpha 21 or at least Deluge 5.6.1 would be okay too.

One more thing, I've manually added some trackers to a torrent and when i restart deluge the trackers I added are gone. I have to manually insert them everytime I turn it on.

Thanks!
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Hash check probs

Post by markybob »

all of the things you mentioned are fixed in svn and will be in our next release. including manual recheck.
jzng89
New User
New User

Post by jzng89 »

YAY! GREAT! Can't wait for the next release. Now if only someone can make a plugin to increase Malaysian ISP speeds :P Currently only peers from Asia speed the torrents up *ranting, can be ignored*
loongchai

Post by loongchai »

So when is the next release? My download is starting from zero all over again after the hash check. :(

EDIT: i solved my problem by pausing the download before closing deluge, so that it does not crash. it downloads normally after the hash check.