Queued torrents problem - Only 3 active

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
Backspaze
New User
New User

Queued torrents problem - Only 3 active

Post by Backspaze »

Right now I have 13 torrents in the list but only the top 3 are active and downloading. There doesn't seem to be any issues with the torrents as moving any of them to the top makes them active and they begin downloading/seeding.

My bandwidth and queue settings are as below:
deluge-bandwidth.PNG
deluge-bandwidth.PNG (27.23 KiB) Viewed 9531 times
deluge-queue.PNG
deluge-queue.PNG (21.86 KiB) Viewed 9531 times
After doing some digging I came across this thread which seems to be the exact same issue, just a different OS. I have no clue about how to downgrade libtorrent-rasterbar though, so any help there would be much appreciated.

I also found this and this thread about turning off auto management. The thing is I'm using Sonarr to handle my downloads with labels, and I'm guessing turning off auto management would break that functionality.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Queued torrents problem - Only 3 active

Post by Cas »

I think there is a libtorrent bug try with a fresh config
HtomSirveaux
New User
New User

Post by HtomSirveaux »

Are you running ltConfig? When I used that and used the High Performance Seeding settings, it had its own setting for maximum downloads.
Backspaze
New User
New User

Post by Backspaze »

HtomSirveaux wrote:Are you running ltConfig? When I used that and used the High Performance Seeding settings, it had its own setting for maximum downloads.
Nope, but as Deluge has it's settings spread out in different files it's probably something along those lines that's causing it.
Cas wrote:I think there is a libtorrent bug try with a fresh config
By a fresh config I suppose you mean delete some or all of the config files so they return to their default state, or do you mean a particular config file like core.conf? I followed the info from the faq and removed everything except the state folder and after getting everything back to the way they were it seems to be downloading more than three at once....But now the settings randomly ignore my choices and revert back to some default setting when I click OK.

I figured that if I edit the config file instead I could "force it" to accept my settings. So I shut down the daemon, edit the core file and sure enough it loads up with my settings but now it's only downloading three torrents at once again...and changing it back to the default settings does nothing. So I guess my only option is to repeat the process above and change one setting at a time to figure out what's causing it.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Well backup your entire config, delete and test with a new one to see if it at least fixes the issue.