YARRS2 not starting any torrents

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
knockoutpill
New User
New User

YARRS2 not starting any torrents

Post by knockoutpill »

I'm a new user of Deluge. Well, I tried it a few years ago but when I couldn't get the automatic rss downloads working, I switched back to uTorrent. But now I can't stand uTorrent anymore so I want to give Deluge another shot.

I noticed there's an automatic rss downloader in the the client (I'm using the latest version: 1.3.13): YARSS2. I thought I would test it so I added an RSS feed and I can see the torrents in that feed in the Edit Subscription window. I typed in "a" in "Filter include (regex)" and the regex matched pretty much all torrents in the feed. I clicked OK and then waited a few hours, but no torrents started downloading. I checked and saw that many more torrents had been added since I started the subscription. I have right clicked the subscription and chosen "Run this subscription" and also "Reset last matched timestamp" but still: nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

Before I tested YARSS2 I also checked out flexget but that seemed a lot more complicated so I figured I'd start with what's already in the torrent client to see if I can get that working.
Shryp

Re: YARRS2 not starting any torrents

Post by Shryp »

Did you click apply and close the options window? It sounds like it should be working for you.
knockoutpill
New User
New User

Re: YARRS2 not starting any torrents

Post by knockoutpill »

Yes, I did.

Maybe it's got something to do with the tracker wanting me to have a special RSS link or something. Good to know it doesn't look like I have missed something obvious.