Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
mrdare360
New User
New User

Deluge freezes when using any plugins apart from YaRSS2

Post by mrdare360 »

Deluge Version: 1.3.9
Python Version: 2.7.12

So I just did a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 and went and installed Deluge and added the plugins: YaRSS2, LabelPlus, and MoveTools (All using the latest version available and Python 2.7 egg files) however when I enable any plugins other than YaRSS2 (Including the pre installed plugins) my client freezes up in a strange way.

I can still click on things and access the options menus to disable/enable plugins however none of the information in the torrent tables updates, using the filters on the left pane does nothing, and the bottom area which shows the currently selected torrent information also doesn't display any information regardless of whether or not a torrent is selected.

I've ran the application via the command line using "deluge-debug" and have received the following errors when enabling the offending plugins (I have tried enabling the plugins and disabling YaRSS2 to no avail):

This is the error displayed when enabling LabelPlus:

and this is the error shown when enabling MoveTools:

I believe the default plugins also display the same error when enabled (At least those that change the GUI).

Any idea on how to fix this? I've tried reinstalling multiple times as well as deleting the Deluge folder in my app data directories.
Shryp

Re: Deluge freezes when using any plugins apart from YaRSS2

Post by Shryp »

Any reason you are using an old version? Deluge is at 1.3.13 now. Not sure if upgrading that will help you or not.
mrdare360
New User
New User

Re: Deluge freezes when using any plugins apart from YaRSS2

Post by mrdare360 »

Shryp wrote:Any reason you are using an old version? Deluge is at 1.3.13 now. Not sure if upgrading that will help you or not.
I installed the latest version first but it didn't work. So I tried installing the same version which works fine on my laptop but it obviously hasn't helped.