Can't work out how to filter?

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
Furby2000
New User
New User

Can't work out how to filter?

Post by Furby2000 »

I'm new to Deluge, finally having moved on from an old, pre-bullshit, version of uTorrent and while I'm happy with 99% of the experience I'm slightly baffled why I can't filter torrents like I could with uTorrent?

Being able to quickly type in, say, 'breaking', into the tool bar and then for it to only show Breaking Bad episodes, the same way if you filtered for torrent status (Paused, Active etc) in the sidebar, is something I found super useful. I found the build in search but it seems to only go to the first instance and even then it's not nearly as useful.

I thought there may be a plugin for this but having searched I seem to have come up blank, so is there an answer? Happy to be told I'm an idiot and am missing a really obvious box I just need to tick in preferences :)
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Can't work out how to filter?

Post by Cas »

There is a better search in development but for the search in 1.3 you can use the arrow keys to navigate between multiple search items.
Furby2000
New User
New User

Re: Can't work out how to filter?

Post by Furby2000 »

Thank you! I look forward to the better search but this at least makes the current system vaguely useable. Cheers! :)