LANGUAG SETTINGS? I cannot believe this!!

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
DumbestProgramEver

LANGUAG SETTINGS? I cannot believe this!!

Post by DumbestProgramEver »

Hallo,

i just installed Deluge and i am absolutely SHOCKED that this program doesnt give me an option to change the Language.

I tried googling this problem but all i have seen is complaints from people because this feature is missing and ignored for YEARS.

What the **** is this?

UNINSTALLED IMMEDIATELY and i will tell everyone and everywhere to do the same until this is fixed.
Shryp

Re: LANGUAG SETTINGS? I cannot believe this!!

Post by Shryp »

I think it auto sets itself to the system language of the machine. I know it has translations because I see screenshots in different languages all the time. You are right though, I don't see an option to set it yourself.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

ImOnlyHereToComplain

Post by ImOnlyHereToComplain »

That link doesn't point to anything anymore.

I would also like to express my disappointment in what seems like a promising open source client.
It's bad enough not letting the user choose for themselves; The Finnish version looks like all the text was just fed into Google Translate, but in random small fragments, and typed by a cat. The app is almost unusable.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

How about instead of complaining...

1. Invest that time in a simple search
2. Contribute to Finnish translation
terriblePriorities

Post by terriblePriorities »

100% what ImOnlyHereToComplain said, the Finnish translation is still horrible. Considering the client is already at 1.3 this should already be a thing. The devs need to get their heads checked if they think that they can somehow gain userbase and contributions by forcing users to use shitty google translated interfaces, you might as well start fetching automatic translations from google translate if that's your thing, but you're not going to gain any support from people who use non-english systems..
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Cas wrote:How about instead of complaining...

1. Invest that time in a simple search
2. Contribute to Finnish translation