UI Locking up

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
charliemopps
New User
New User

UI Locking up

Post by charliemopps »

I have a persistent problem, I came here to see if others had reported it and they apparently haven't.
After launching the application the UI seemingly randomly locks up. I cannot click any buttons, scroll, etc... but the window will minimize properly and I can close it. Also, while it's in this locked state, the application still continues to download as it should. Basically it's like only the UI is locked up. Closing and reopening fixes the problem.

It will lock, sometimes, immediately after I open it. Other times it can run for days without locking up. It seems to do it more frequently right after adding or removing torrents.

I'm using Win7 Corporate, fully up to date and Microsoft Security essentials for AV.

Thanks!
devilsways
New User
New User

Re: UI Locking up

Post by devilsways »

facing a similar problem .. just installed deludge and started it while adding new torrents .. it frequently hangs as in you click anywhere in the application .. it just hangs then resumes after few seconds :(

and goes on repeating whenever i click on the torrents.

using windows 7 updated and avg internet security
01Bear

Post by 01Bear »

I am also experiencing this issue. I have tried these versions: 1.3.12-1, 1.3.11 and 1.3.10. I am currently using 1.3.10. All these versions have this issue. I find if you minimize the UI and re-open; it unlocks it {but only for a few seconds}.

I am using:
Windows 7 (6.1) Home Premium Edition 64-bit
Service Pack 1 (build 7601)
DX 11.0
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

You can try to disable classic mode in preferences, and run with daemon and thin client.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.