How to add more than one block list URL?

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
MaXimus666
New User
New User

How to add more than one block list URL?

Post by MaXimus666 »

I used PeerBlock and have a subscription with I-BLOCKLIST

I noticed in Deluge it has the option to add i-block list URLs so this is great as I can do without installing PeerBlock this way.....

but the thing is, it only allows me to add one URL, how can I add multiple blocklist URLs there are many good ones that I need to add like spammers, government, etc.
netswap
New User
New User

Re: How to add more than one block list URL?

Post by netswap »

I don't think (or see the possibility) to add more than one blocklist. But it's a good suggestion to implement this in the plug-in.

Otherwise keep using PeerBlock if you have subscribed to several blocklists of I-Blocklist, it's probably more worth than using only one (maybe even public) blocklist.
MaXimus666
New User
New User

Post by MaXimus666 »

netswap wrote:I don't think (or see the possibility) to add more than one blocklist. But it's a good suggestion to implement this in the plug-in.

Otherwise keep using PeerBlock if you have subscribed to several blocklists of I-Blocklist, it's probably more worth than using only one (maybe even public) blocklist.
Ohh, I hope it can have the option to add more than one list :) I have a paid subscription.
junkm452
New User
New User

Post by junkm452 »

@MaXimus666, isn't there a setting in PeerBlock that will allow you to filter only the Deluge port(s), while letting ports 80, 443, etc., communicate unimpeded? If I understand what you want to do, that would accomplish the same thing:
to enable multiple blocklists through PeerBlock, but not apply
PeerBlock to any Internet traffic besides Deluge torrents.