RC4 WebUI is blank page...?

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
loki

RC4 WebUI is blank page...?

Post by loki »

It was working fine all the way up to rc4, now when I try to go to the webUI all I get is a deluge icon and a blank screen... where it used to show a grayed screen and would prompt for a password.

Also, just to update on the windows specific fixes in rc4, download/upload speeds per torrent right-click menu has a window that opens on "Other..." setting now. (is working)
The taskbar download/upload limits works too, however, I noticed if changing to a different value it doesn't update the "radio button" part. It does change the value but the "radio button" still registers at the original setting... it's trivial at most, but should probably be fixed before a final 1.2.
And when restarting Deluge the width of the columns changes slightly to where it shows a horizontal slide along the bottom, I would prefer if it wouldn't do this every time... and it doesn't seem to remember the sort method on files tab. And the sorting method with folders as priority over files? If I have a torrent with files and folders of various names it puts the folders in with the files alphabetically... this is very minor as well, I just wish it would behave more like other file systems in sorting method if this is even possible.
gazpachoking

Re: RC4 WebUI is blank page...?

Post by gazpachoking »

Just confirming, I'm also getting a blank page for the webui with rc4. Has the right title, blank page though. Tried on both Windows 7 64bit and Windows Home Server 32 bit with the same result. I also checked rc4 on an Ubuntu VM and the webui worked fine, so it it definitely a Windows specific bug.
damoxc
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by damoxc »

Browser javascript errors will be needed to debug this.
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

Don't seem to be getting any javascript errors, I do however get about 120 warnings all of them in the form:
Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped.
Not all of them say zoom, some are:
text-overflow, fill, -moz-opacity, white-space

I can't seem to cut and paste more than 1 thing at a time from the error console, is there a good way to get you the info you need?

EDIT: Spoke with damoxc on IRC today, it was something to do with windows being case insensitive. Problem was fixed in svn, so should be included in next release.
magnoman

Post by magnoman »

i have the same problem in windows..
is there a workaround to get it working ?
and how long will it be till we get a new version ?
teckware
New User
New User

Post by teckware »

look on this:
http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtop ... 12&t=27595

My WebUI doesn´t work on the Port 8112 (Standard)

but on Port 8110 it works fine!

System: WHS (Windows Home Server / Server 2003)