0.5.8.4 bug - deleting torrents not possible

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
Bzzz

0.5.8.4 bug - deleting torrents not possible

Post by Bzzz »

Hi,
while hunting down another problem I discovered a strange bug. I opened many .torrent files, some with different names than already existing ones (but with the same content), others twice, some with special characters in it. At some point deluge got on strike - it's no longer possible to delete single ones/"remove all" or to start/stop torrents, which also means that these actions are not reported to the tracker (e.g. it says "downloading 2 files" where only one is really downloading). Also, when "deleting", deluge does not affect the .torrent files as it did before. Furthermore, changing the list position is not possible. So the GUI seems to be almost completely out of function, but up-/downloading of previously started files is still working. But sorting the tabs is still functionable :lol:
This problem can not be solved by hiding and unhiding the main window as in previous versions (tray icon problem).

I'd like to reproduce this error, but it will take me hours to pass through the also buggy file verification at startup... :|

Some technical things again....WinXP SP2 German, Deluge 0.5.8.4, 146 torrents listed (about 10gb in total)