Getting started

Olias
New User
New User
OS or Distro: 7

Getting started

Postby Olias » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:37 pm

Hey
I ´m trying to get started with Deluge but i have no clue whats the exact difference between daemon, host, whats a listener and so on.
So I was wondering if somebody could help me.
Is there a tutorial or something somewhere which could give me a kickstart?
Thx
Olias

Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke
OS or Distro: Ubuntu 16.04

Re: Getting started

Postby Cas » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:26 am

While there is no specific introduction to Deluge, we will eventually have one, reading this guide should give you a few pointers: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/UserGuide/ThinClient

Also the terminology is very generic to all computing but feel free to ask specific questions.

Admin010
New User
New User
OS or Distro: xp

Re: Getting started

Postby Admin010 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:25 am

As you discover the items you wish to buy, you add them to your web based shopping basket. When you show that you have got done with shopping, regularly by hitting the "Look at" catch, your buys are included. You are then given a few decisions for delivery alternatives and those expenses are added to your aggregate buy. The subsequent stage will be for you to give the fundamental data required by the vendor including shipping address, Visa number and lapse date, and some other data determined by the shipper. Once your Mastercard has been prepared, you will be furnished with an affirmation that you can print and put something aside for your records. You may likewise get an email affirmation, as it is a typical practice for some traders.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
Acheter En Chine |Fabriquer En Chine |Sourcing Chine

Return to “Off-topic Discussion”