However, since Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with the Deluge Team PPA auto-upgraded Deluge to 1.3.2, I've noticed that a few (imo) annoyances have been introduced, and I was wondering if these are reversible through (hidden) configuration settings or that I'm just gonna have to live with it.
- Add Torrent individual options gone.
- I used to be able to apply different options to different torrents added in a single Add Torrents dialog. I used this a lot to put stuff in their respective directories. Now the Apply button has been replaced with an Apply to All button, and I cannot do this anymore.
- Luckily, the web-UI hasn't followed yet with similar simplification. Please don't update WebUI the same!
- Click indicator-icon to show Deluge window gone.
- I used to be able to click Deluge's icon in the indicator area (system tray) to show Deluge. Now I have a popup-menu where I can choose to show Deluge. I believe this popup used to be onRightClick instead of onLeftClick. This introduces an extra click which is annoying, especially if you use a remote control to control the mouse.
- Is there an option I missed to restore old functionality for this?
- Indicator-flash on a torrent that has completed downloading gone.
- I used to be able to tell that my download was complete by the Deluge-icon in the indicator area flashing, but not anymore.
- Is this configurable somewhere?
If there's people who like these improvements, then I hope they are configurable for people who don't think of them as improvements.
I haven't found options for these in the preferences dialog though, so I hope there are hidden configuration options, or my ignorant eye just missed them.